Starting PR after 10 years of business: Create Health
The team at Carnsight Communications is smart, supportive and super hard working – they’re also great at writing.
They’ve opened my eyes to the power of PR and their understanding of the creative agency world has meant we’ve seen real value in the PR they have done for us – I wouldn’t hesitate to recommend them.
Online readership of 554 million
430,000 estimated coverage views
Create Health is a 10-year-old healthcare advertising and marketing agency which has evolved over the last decade, delivering some brilliant campaigns along the way for Sugar Smart, Vagisil and Rayner. It now offers outstanding strategy and creative to companies in and around the healthcare industry.
Create Health approached us without having much previous exposure but, with an MBO on the horizon, they’d decided it was time to shine a spotlight on the agency. With a focus on the pharmaceutical industry, Create Health was also keen to showcase itself to business to consumer brands and other healthcare firms.
- We started with a Three Lens Messaging Session to get under the skin of the business, its objectives and its audience
- From this, we developed a full strategy to quickly get them noticed in key sectors, including healthcare, marketing and business press
- We kicked off with the MBO news to mark a new era for the agency with two key owners at the helm, and ensured a regular flow of agency news as they developed and grew
- We established the key themes that the key spokespeople should be leading with and took a topical approach to securing relevant pieces in the right media – such as Joe Wickes and marketing at the height of lockdown
- We supported the agency in crafting relevant, pithy crafting pieces and worked with the team to help them share content widely and effectively, maximising its impact
- We reached out to the BBC and Bristol TV to secure Create Health its first TV interviews, surrounding its Healthy Young Minds STEM competition. See the full case study here.
- We then helped them to communicate their new proposition around creativity through developing and executing a relaunch plan that involved an event with key speaker, press release and op-eds secured in relevant publications