Relaunching Bristol’s longest-serving fertility clinic, for its 10-year anniversary
Carnsight quickly grasped the challenges and opportunities we were facing. They curated a brilliant event to celebrate our 10-year anniversary, and generated some great TV and newspaper coverage for us. They also introduced us to valuable photography and videography partners. We enjoyed working with Carnsight and wouldn’t hesitate to recommend them.
Dr Amanda Jefferys, Consultant Gynaecologist and Fertility Specialist, BCRM
25,000 coverage views
Over 60 families attended the event
We worked closely with the BCRM’s internal team to design an event that would attract media attention, and allow us to tell some of the clinic’s many uplifting stories.
- We helped design the overall party theme, organised logistics for the day and drew up the invitation list. We made sure our VIP guests – the children – took centre stage.
- We made press packs and invited local journalists and broadcasters
- The BCRM invited past patients to share their memories and experiences, and we shared these ourselves across Twitter, Instagram, Facebook and LinkedIn to increase the conversation
- We recommended photographers and videographers who we knew would record the day beautifully. These press-ready images could be provided to any outlet unable to capture their own on the day.
The celebration was an overwhelming success – over 60 families attended, and BBS Points West decided to feature the event on the evening news. We achieved:
- Over 25,000 views of the coverage
- A TV audience of 375,000
- We made sure plenty of stories and testimonials from families who have received treatment in the previous ten years were shared on social media
- Families from the past 10 years sharing a range of memories on social media thus capturing a much wider audience with real life stories and testimonials
- We secured coverage in a range of press such as the Bristol Post, the Gloucester Gazette, Made in Bristol, Bath & Wiltshire Parents; Entirely South West